 Off-Topic / Geek / 5135
Re: Peeron Firefox Extension (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:57:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger wrote:
This is my first attempt at writing a firefox extension.  It will allow looking
up information about sets mentioned in posts on various LEGO sites.  See
screenshots, examples and install it from here:

  http://www.peeron.com/inv/Firefox_Extensions

I hope this might be useful!

Dan

FUT lugnet.off-topic.geek

WOW! works fine, but you should add a note telling that firefox could block the
installation of add-ons based on your settings. at least I had to allow the
installation and had to add peeron to the list of harmless sites.

w.