 Announcements / Peeron™ / 28

Subject:
Peeron Firefox Extension (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:06:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This is my first attempt at writing a firefox extension.  It will allow looking
up information about sets mentioned in posts on various LEGO sites.  See
screenshots, examples and install it from here:

  http://www.peeron.com/inv/Firefox_Extensions

I hope this might be useful!

Dan

FUT lugnet.off-topic.geek