 Off-Topic / Geek / 5149
Re: Peeron Firefox Extension (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:53:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger wrote:
This is my first attempt at writing a firefox extension.  It will allow looking
up information about sets mentioned in posts on various LEGO sites.  See
screenshots, examples and install it from here:

  http://www.peeron.com/inv/Firefox_Extensions

I hope this might be useful!

Dan

FUT lugnet.off-topic.geek

Great work.

Playing with it a bit I noticed that it's not consistant with set detection.
Take this message:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=12540
The script doesn't seem to detect any of the set number listed.

I'm using the greasemonkey version if that helps.  If I get time, I'll peek
throught the script to see if I can find out whats going on

-Orion