 Off-Topic / Geek / 5147
Re: Peeron Firefox Extension (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:53:13 GMT

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 07:58:00PM +0000, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hmmmm, Google ads. Check out the above page now that the extension has
been available, especially the bottom left corner of the ad box.
Weird.

Interesting.  I guess the browser treats the iframe as it's own window.
Which I guess is what it's supposed to do.

I just released 0.5, telling the extension to ignore googlesyndication
windows. Check for updates in your extension window, see if that helps.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com