 Off-Topic / Geek / 5146
Re: Peeron Firefox Extension (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dan Boger wrote:
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 10:28:53PM +0000, Ross Crawford wrote:
1. It doesn't seem to work for all pages, see
http://www.br-eng.info/words/?page_id=29&ins_qry=4884 any idea why
that may be?

Simple - it's only set up to run on certain sites...  I'll add yours to
the list though.

Hmmmm, Google ads. Check out the above page now that the extension has been
available, especially the bottom left corner of the ad box. Weird.

ROSCO