 Off-Topic / Geek / 5156
5155  |  5157
Subject:
Your website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:24:20 GMT

Hi guys,

I'm looking at options for setting up a content management system for the
Brickvention website (it's currently static HTML). I've tried Geeklog on another
site, and it's OK, but doesn't do everything I'd like to do for our site. I was
checking out your site, and I like how it's setup, I was just wondering what
software you're using?

Thanks

ROSCO

FUT: .o-t.geek