 MediaWatch / 1850
Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 12:46:28 GMT

http://www.brickpower.com/kelly/rotb/RevengeOfTheBrick_Web.mov <- Movie
26.6MB)
http://www.brickpower.com/kelly/rotb/sso.mov <- Stormtrooper Orchestra
(6MB)
http://www.brickpower.com/kelly/rotb/bts.mov <- Behind the Scenes (33MB)

I would love to download/watch these, but I'm running on WinNT and
the newest version of Quicktime (or MediaPlayer) won't run on NT
With the latest version I'm able to use, I get a blank screen.   :-(
Anyone know where/how I might get a version I could actually see?

SRC   #765
http://SRC.NorthComp.com

A quick Google resulted in some MOV to AVI/MPEG converters.  Perhaps those
could be useful.

Rob