 MediaWatch / 1807
Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 01:45:28 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Mark Chittenden wrote:
I hope so too. Apparently, Cartoon Network via Cox Communications in Phoenix
isn't going to show it either. LEGO.com says it's should be on at 7pm on Cartoon
Network. Cartoon Network.com says it's on at 7pm EST - but according to Cox
Communications in Phoenix - Cartoon Network is not showing it at all.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

In lugnet.mediawatch, Rob Hendrix wrote:
I hope someone will put that onlline.  I didn't get to watch it!

Rob

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@wowway.com> wrote in message
I just watched a short Lego star wars movie on cartoon network, really
funny!!!
I hope it airs again soon so I can tape it. Both my kids enjoyed it, and
we all
wish it was longer...

Paul Janssen
Lego Ambassador

It is online:  visit
www.treehouseanimation.com
Treehouse was the animation studio behind the film (incidently, why you didn't
see it in your listings is because it was only 5 minutes long.  It ran right
after the opening credits of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)

John