 MediaWatch / 1800
  Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

I just watched a short Lego star wars movie on cartoon network, really funny!!! I hope it airs again soon so I can tape it. Both my kids enjoyed it, and we all wish it was longer... Paul Janssen Lego Ambassador (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

ALL I CAN SAY IS DVR BABY. 5 MINUTES OF FUN RECORDED FOR ALL TIME. THAT IS GOING IN THE ARCHIVE UNDER LEGO. (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Same here, we liked it a lot. My kids especially liked the ending. We've already watched it 2-1/2 times (I love my Tivo). Good animation, fun concepts. It really seems to take off from the concepts of the LEGO Star Wars video game just (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

I want to know if Lego and the Cartoon network will ever do a full length animated movie of Starwars. Imagine that. Or even dare I say it StarShip Troopers? Another though imagine it on IMAX. WOW that would be great. (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I liked it, too, especially the animation during the credits. I also liked that new ships were built; my main grievance about the comics in the instruction books is that they don't showcase the alternate models (they used to; the first Star (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

I hope someone will put that onlline. I didn't get to watch it! Rob "BrickBuy" <pjanssen@wowway.com> wrote in message news:IG71rE.1113@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

I hope so too. Apparently, Cartoon Network via Cox Communications in Phoenix isn't going to show it either. LEGO.com says it's should be on at 7pm on Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network.com says it's on at 7pm EST - but according to Cox Communications (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) It is online: visit www.treehouseanimation.com Treehouse was the animation studio behind the film (incidently, why you didn't see it in your listings is because it was only 5 minutes long. It ran right after the opening credits of Foster's (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Exactly. That's why I also like the concept of the new LEGO SW video game, too. (...) Coolness! I didn't go to the web site right away, and now it's "down for maintenance" - wonder why they didn't realize the massive bandwidth it would be (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Cool thanks! I downloaded it lastnight... Fun, it made me laugh. :) Rob (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(snip) (...) Maybe not--Mark Hamill's been tinkering in comics, video games and animation for a good while now. You know he's the voice of the Joker in all the Batman animation, and he made an appearance in the live-action movie "The Guyver", based (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@wowway.com> wrote in message news:IG71rE.1113@lugnet.com... (...) For those of you who would like the direct download link: (URL) used Net Transport to d/l it... Rob (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) thanks for posting this Rob. It is great! Christina (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Seems they are on to me and my tactics so that link won't reap anything promising ATM. I'm busy looking for another source for the full 26MB file. I have found an 11MB file on Lego.com. I do have the 26MB file on my puter at work. If someone (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

Revenge of the Brick can be seen on Lego.com in it's 11.9MB form. for those of you who would like the 26MB file, please contact me via email and I'll give you a download link. It also seems that www.treehouseanimation.com is "closed". Rob (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Rob, Email me and maybe I can put the 26M version on my web server....Then I'll post the link. white_volg at yahoo.com .. (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

If you go to the Lego mirror site you can view the movie. Also if you wish you can right click on the image and save the file on your harddrive. Yes you can watch it over and over again. (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

"Larry Lesser" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:IGArF4.ro2@lugnet.com... (...) Yep. The 11.9MB file can be downloaded via this link: (URL) was able to get the 26MB version. I assume its larger and/or better quality (less pixely). Rob (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Not sure if LEGO and/or Cartoon Network have gotten a lot of calls about the animation, but I just saw an ad on Cartoon Network done by LEGO to go to www.lego.com to see Revenge of the Brick. Either way, I just thought it was cool. Scott (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I've uploaded the movie to my webserver-- see it here-- (URL) the 26 meg .mov version (if you could be nice to my little web server and save this on your local system before viewing, it'd be appreciated) Dave K (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

In lugnet.mediawatch, David Koudys wrote: ott (...) Hm.. is there a way to force that behaviour (short of renaming the extension to not be .mov?) That would be a nifty trick. It seems like there is a way to force the reverse, that is, there are (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I'm confused - from the webserver's perspective, what's the difference? (...) With apache, it should be doable - basically override the mime-type for .mov files in that directory, maybe even for that particular file. For IIS, I'm not the guy (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) This is going a little back, but I read that streaming media from a webserver takes up more bandwidth than just downloading and viewing locally. Things may have changed. And, for myself, I like keeping these things anyway, so I save where I (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Huh - I'd be surprised if that is the case. And yes, I usually save stuff locally too. (...) Both ends work together here. Apache tells the client that the file has a content-type of video/quicktime, then the client decides if it knows how to (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) If you play it directly, then you don't have it saved? Meaning when you want to play it again because you want to show a friend or whatever, you have to hit the webserver for it again? Meaning extra load? I haven't been able to find where QT (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) The newer (or not so newer, as the case may be) versions of QT give the source sites the option of caching or not..it's a lame copy protection thing. Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I've been searching for a long time--originally it was in temporary internet files--I could always go there to get the viewed movies. Not so much anymore--these guys serving out movies and clips are getting smarter. Dave K -just FUT (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I snagged the 26MB version and also the Stormtrooper Orchestra, as well as the Behind the Scenes with Mark Hamill as .mov files: (URL) <- Movie (26.6MB) (URL) <- Stormtrooper Orchestra (6MB) (URL) <- Behind the Scenes (33MB) - Kelly (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Thank you Kelly!!! I have been frantically looking for the BTS file! I've posted these files on my site as well. (URL) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I would love to download/watch these, but I'm running on WinNT and the newest version of Quicktime (or MediaPlayer) won't run on NT With the latest version I'm able to use, I get a blank screen. :-( Anyone know where/how I might get a version (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) could be useful. Rob (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I tried a bunch of them - no luck. They seem to require the latest versions of Quicktime, WinMedia and MediaPlayer (which I can't install) and/or won't even install under NT (even though they say they will). SRC #765 (URL) (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

Realplayer is a good program for media for NT (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)