 MediaWatch / 1818
Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 00:41:27 GMT

"Larry Lesser" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:IGArF4.ro2@lugnet.com...
If you go to the Lego mirror site you can view the movie. Also if you wish
you
can right click on the image and save the file on your harddrive. Yes you
can
watch it over and over again.

Yep.  The 11.9MB file can be downloaded via this link:
http://cache.lego.com/movies/starwars/minimovie868613/SWNS.mov

I was able to get the 26MB version.  I assume its larger and/or better
quality (less pixely).

Rob