 MediaWatch / 1829
Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 18:32:45 GMT

I snagged the 26MB version and also the Stormtrooper Orchestra, as well as
the
Behind the Scenes with Mark Hamill as .mov files:

http://www.brickpower.com/kelly/rotb/RevengeOfTheBrick_Web.mov <- Movie
(26.6MB)
http://www.brickpower.com/kelly/rotb/sso.mov <- Stormtrooper Orchestra
(6MB)
http://www.brickpower.com/kelly/rotb/bts.mov <- Behind the Scenes (33MB)

- Kelly

Thank you Kelly!!!   I have been frantically looking for the BTS file!

I've posted these files on my site as well.
http://www.brickmodder.net/downloads.html

Rob