 MediaWatch / 1816
Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 17:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Rob Hendrix wrote:
It is online:  visit
www.treehouseanimation.com
Treehouse was the animation studio behind the film (incidently, why you
didn't
see it in your listings is because it was only 5 minutes long.  It ran
right
after the opening credits of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)

John

Cool thanks!  I downloaded it lastnight...
Fun, it made me laugh. :)

Rob
Rob, Email me and maybe I can put the 26M version on my web server....Then I'll
post the link. white_volg at yahoo.com ..