 MediaWatch / 1820
Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 14:19:44 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Scott Lyttle wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Revenge of the Brick can be seen on Lego.com in it's 11.9MB form.  for those
of you who would like the 26MB file, please contact me via email and I'll
give you a download link.  It also seems that www.treehouseanimation.com is
"closed".

Rob

Not sure if LEGO and/or Cartoon Network have gotten a lot of calls about the
animation, but I just saw an ad on Cartoon Network done by LEGO to go to
www.lego.com to see Revenge of the Brick.

Either way, I just thought it was cool.

Scott

I've uploaded the movie to my webserver--

see it here--

http://sparky.i989.net/media/video/RevengeOfTheBrick_Web.mov

It's the 26 meg .mov version

(if you could be nice to my little web server and save this on your local system
before viewing, it'd be appreciated)

Dave K