 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17320
Re: LEGO CD Mailings....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 07:57:40 GMT

I had a slight problem with a few of the LEGO CD's, so there was a delay in some
mailings for folks who ordered in the middle of December.  About 25 of the CDs
had a faded image in the light scribe image.  So rather than waiting longer for
the replacement CDs, I decided to go ahead and ship the faded image CDs.

The folks who receive them also got a card saying that a replacement CD will
arrive in the mail in about 10 days (at no cost to you!).  The CDs with the
faded image are fully functional.  When you get your replacement CD, you will in
effect have 2 LEGO CDs.

If you don't know what to do with an extra one, you could always give a copy to
the local library! :)

Thanks for being patient!

Gary Istok