 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17311
Re: LEGO CD Mailings....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Hi folks,

The LEGO CD's are 2/3 mailed out.

When the first person gets their LEGO CD, please post (to help restore my
tarnished reputation :-)

My 2/3 CD's arrived today in New York, 26 December 2006.

So far I am utterly impressed.  Even with 1/3 of the CD's missing.  haha

This is definitely a masterpiece to be proud of forever.  Excellent work by all
the collaborators on this fine project.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY