 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17306
17305  |  17307
Subject:
My Lego CD Arrived!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 01:04:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Hi folks,

The LEGO CD's are 2/3 mailed out.  I got sidelined with a nasty sinus infections
(taking antibiotics), and that slowed me down.  The ZMAX (antibiotic) makes me
soooo tired. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When the first person gets their LEGO CD, please post (to help restore my
tarnished reputation :-)

Something tells me that the European and Australian/Asian folks won't get theirs
before Christmas (due to the holiday Postal rush).  But they should be uplifted
with the knowledge that some folks have gotten theirs already.

But I've been spending a lot of time waiting in line at the Post Office (that
Custom form is annoying!)  Folks in line must think I have Tuberculosis...
(luckily a sinus infection is not contagious!).

I am so happy that all stamps now are of the sticker type!  :-D

Happy Holidays to you all....

Gary Istok
Hi Gary,
My Lego CD arrived today in the mail!  Great job on putting it together!

I'm very happy to get it and so far I'm really impressed with it.  I haven't had
time to go through it completely, but what I've seen is great.  It's a wonderful
wealth of information and I encourage any one interested in Lego history to
purchase one!

I am also glad I got the extra CD along with it.  I've already enjoyed some of
the pictures you put on it.

Again, I say "Great job"!  I'm sure no one realizes just how much work it takes
to put something like that together (not counting the time gathering and
researching it all).  I'm just glad I got mine!
Keep up the good work!

Tom Reed