 Announcements / 3378
3377  |  3379
Subject:
LEGO CD Mailings....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:34:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi folks,

The LEGO CD's are 2/3 mailed out.  I got sidelined with a nasty sinus infections
(taking antibiotics), and that slowed me down.  The ZMAX (antibiotic) makes me
soooo tired. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When the first person gets their LEGO CD, please post (to help restore my
tarnished reputation :-)

Something tells me that the European and Australian/Asian folks won't get theirs
before Christmas (due to the holiday Postal rush).  But they should be uplifted
with the knowledge that some folks have gotten theirs already.

But I've been spending a lot of time waiting in line at the Post Office (that
Custom form is annoying!)  Folks in line must think I have Tuberculosis...
(luckily a sinus infection is not contagious!).

I am so happy that all stamps now are of the sticker type!  :-D

Happy Holidays to you all....

Gary Istok