 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17312
Re: LEGO CD Mailings....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:38:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

When the first person gets their LEGO CD, please post (to help restore my
tarnished reputation :-)

I was not first, but mine arrived right before the holiday (made for a nice
surprise) and I must say, I am impressed as well.  The amount of 'stuff' you got
onto all of these is just great.

Wonderful job and well worth the wait.
Thanks,
J-