 Local / Australia / 10043
Re: Don't forget the Snitch!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 03:28:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Simmons writes:
This set also has the 1x1 round plate in gold, definitely new and very cool!

Does this set follow the standard practice of including an extra 1x1 round
of each colour 1x1 used? (Or did they adjust their sorting machine for this
instance?)

Not only does it contain only one golden snitch, but the one it does
contain comes carefully packaged in the "box" the capes come in (I was
beginning to get upset when I opened my set and couldn't find the
snitch anywhere-- I was going to call customer service before I opened
the polybags so I could send them to them in case they thought I was
snitching the snitch, so to speak-- but then I felt a lump in the
cape box.  Whew.)

Maggie C.