 Local / Australia / 10044
Re: Brisbane Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 04:05:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
How are we doing, Brisbane moonbasers? Are moon base modules under
construction, even as we speak?

My moonbase module Version 1.0 was inaugurated this afternoon, based on the
proof of concept previously mentioned. The function and appearance of this
module is deliberately kept a secret until our next BUGS meeting ... whenever
we get around to it.

It look a lot more bricks than I had expected, but I managed without resorting
to MB and Shifty. I won't say it is the final version, as I have some plans for
a bit more greebling here and there. Also I have a little sagging in my roof
that may need some reinforcement. However, the minifigs inside are enjoying
their <activity suppressed> despite the imminent danger of roof collapse.

So, I have a module with 4 connecting corridors. Will there be any others to
connect to? How are they going?

Kerry

Still in the 'design' phase (i.e. staring at a blank grey baseplate and
hoping some sort of idea develops)

Michael Dallaston