 Local / Australia / 9738
Re: Brisbane Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 01:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Also, I think there is a lot of potential for cross-theming (that is, pick
something from another theme and then "space"-ify it). I look forward to
whatever variant of the Armada Flagship that Michael can come up with!
Hey, I hadn't thought of that!  Ideas are forming... gaining shape :)

So, is there enough interest in this idea for us all to start building? I don't
want to turn up with the only module!
I am for sure in this, though it means HMS 17 must go to the great parts bin
in the sky.  I have, like *zero* grey (as my sister would say)

Michael Dallaston