 Local / Australia / 10042
Re: .loc.au stats for October
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:14:47 GMT

I'm still waiting on the scale that is based on quality of post rather than
quantity....

Perhaps some ideas for grading could be:

-Average word quality multiplied by the total number of words that a
LUGNetter posts
-The Sum of all Quality posts
-The sum of all quality posts minus the poor quality posts
-An average quality per word ratio

Of course, to do this we'd need to work out how to measure the quality per
word or post quality values...