 Local / Australia / 9992
Re: New Harry Potter sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:52:48 GMT

Kerry Raymond wrote in message ...

4726 Quidditch Practice, $22.95 Kmart, $24.95 S@H
Quiddich Practice: 128 for $24.95, or 19.5 cents per piece

One of the cheaper sets and one of the more colourful ones (green, red, tan • and
light grey). However, the design and parts selection is nothing to get • excited
by.

I disagree, there are some *very* nice parts in this set. Light grey 2x2
roof peaks (previously extremely hard to get), tan 2x2 roof peaks (not
available before AFAIK), green 2x2 roof corners (ditto), and several
always-useful pieces in light grey - brick hinges, 2x2 tiles, a minifig
seat, and 2x2 round bricks. Not to mention all the light grey and green 1x2
standard bricks.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: