 Local / Australia / 10033
Re: New Harry Potter sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 18:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:

do you have any pics of your Tolkein project, i am sure i am not the only
one who would be interested in that...
Seeya
Robert (click, click)

Hey Robert,

Here's my website.  It is a work in progress, but eventually I want to do
the whole book.
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrmain.html

When I do my Shelob, I was planning on doing something like Elin Overnas did
here:
Though Andrew Cunningham also has a great design here:

Bruce