 Local / Australia / 10034
10033  |  10035
Subject:
Bionicles back @McDonalds? or are they?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 22:47:01 GMT

while being woken at a ridiculous time of the morning by the Dog and child,
I was obviously not allowed to sleep in, so while bugged to death to have
the TV on, we discovered that Bionicles and those ugly dolls are back at
McDonalds again...??? or are they? when I checked the Happy Meal site, it
doesn't mention them at all..

Instead it shows that after Beauty and The Beast, it will be... Barbie and
Hotwheels... (everyone get excited)...

I think someone forgot to turn the ad off!

Mel