 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / *74 (-20)
  Pick-a-Brick inventory

Hi all, We just got back from Germany where we mainly visited LegoLand Günzburg (with our seasonpasses). Last year I made an inventory of the Pick-a-Brick section in Billund, now I did the same in the "Fabrik". You can download the Word-document (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inv, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Re: LEGOLAND sold to Blackstone

(...) (crossposting to the various Legoland groups) This looks like it will be good news - by reading this article: (URL) it looks like there may be new parks in the future and they want to make the park destination resorts - so this is good news. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Dubai bids for Legolands as it seeks home for oil wealth

All I can say is ummmmmmm... what? (URL) bids for Legolands as it seeks home for oil wealth 23.05.05 JORDAN - Dubai's Government buyout fund is bidding for Lego's Legoland amusement parks two months after acquiring London's Madame Tussauds waxworks (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor) !

  Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany

(...) The March 2005 issue of LEGO life Company Newspaper has an article on this wonderful model. Here are some excerpts: Naturally, this special illumination had to be recreated in the LEGO model - but that's when the problems began to crop up. (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany

(...) The original building is very nice by night, when the lights can color the stadium with red, white and blue. Here you can see some pictures: (URL) "Beleuchtungstest in Bildschirmgröße") I think the most beautiful is the one with the color of (...) (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany

(...) white tire with a huge chunk missing. Gary Istok (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

Kelly McKiernan wrote in message ... (...) found (...) Wow. Apart from the greatness of the model, that is a truly mind-boggling number of minifigs. When I did my (by comparison tiny, but 40" x 30") stadium it was amazing how many figs it took to (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany

(...) I'd seen earlier pix and was duly impressed, this is pretty spectacular. I found some images and closeups on a German web site, try this: (URL) are image gallery links about halfway down, where it says "Fotogalerie zur Stadioneröffnung am (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland) !

  rcx bricks

hello, can anybody tell me if they sell seperate rcx bricks or sensors in legoland germany ?? i was planning to go there in the summer. grtn woenderik (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'

Hello collectors of promo bricks! I have some bricks "Jahr der Technik 2004" for exchange with other promo bricks. Followings stones are in search: - Lego Store Chicago 2000 Imagination Center (Disney Anaheim) Distribution Center Brick or Treat 2000 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'

Hello all my German friends, I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick' that was made at LLD. Here is a picture of it: (URL) The only thing I know about it was it was made at LLD. I would like to find out where (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the opening of PromoBricks.com

(...) Hey Mark. The new website looks great! You have single-handedly created a buy/sell/trade market for promo bricks. I had wondered why the LoB promo brick section wasn't being updated as regularly. I'll look forward to updates on (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Announcing the opening of PromoBricks.com

I am pleased to announce the opening of my new website (URL) PromoBricks.com>! As many of you know, I have had a list of my collection of the bricks up on (URL) Land Of Bricks> - but with the re-design and re-focusing of LoB (more on this later) and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Talked to the PaB people today at LLW

(...) They state that an order is being placed this week for new PaB parts, to be fulfilled sometime after mid-June. So nothing new will probably be in the mix until then, according to LLW. best LFB (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) I've put photos from the opening day here: (URL) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) Did they have the pearl light grey colors at that time? The macaroni: I only took two cups, less than half; should have grabbed four or five, if I'd had my wits about me, but when I went back to the PaB shop at 4:30pm all the macaroni were (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) I wonder if kids or AFOLs or both are attracted to this resource? Either way, why doesn't TLG get the message that people want to buy stuff in this free form manner. How can you open a shop, watch its stock levels deplete, and not bother to (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

Macaroni, eh? That's the first sighting of that there, AFAIK. Did you leave any? :-) The shop has been decimated since the opening weekend, and the last time I was there, mid April, it hadn't been restocked. Consequently, the useful stuff like tan, (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) If you buy more than a kilo its also sold by weight at £22.50 / kilo. Although you may have to point the small print on the signs out to the shop staff as not all of them seem to be aware of this! William (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) Well, I can tell you that they have a load of pearl light grey (like the grille bricks on the Santa Fe cars) that are supposed to be "LL Windsor Exclusive" (Don't know about other LLs, though); they do indeed have a TON of PaB boxes now; I was (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact