 Promotional / 1079
Re: Announcing the opening of PromoBricks.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 02:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   I am pleased to announce the opening of my new website PromoBricks.com! As many of you know, I have had a list of my collection of the bricks up on Land Of Bricks - but with the re-design and re-focusing of LoB (more on this later) and my collection getting rather large, I wanted to have a site just for them so they can shine like they deserve to.

Hey Mark. The new website looks great! You have single-handedly created a buy/sell/trade market for promo bricks. I had wondered why the LoB promo brick section wasn’t being updated as regularly. I’ll look forward to updates on PromoBricks.com, as well as LoB updates.