 Local / Deutschland / 1039
1038  |  1040
Subject:
Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 07:08:23 GMT

Hello all my German friends,

I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the ‘Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick’ that was made at LLD. Here is a picture of it:

The only thing I know about it was it was made at LLD. I would like to find out where it was given out and what it was given out for. I assume it has something to do with this website.

I would like to put the information about this brick up on my database for the promotional bricks - PromoBricks.

Thanks for any help!

Mark P
PromoBricks