 Local / Deutschland / 1038
Re: Lego sights/shops in Berlin?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:11:17 GMT

"Ronald Borchert" <webmaster@robothek.de> wrote in message
news:I4AJ5H.1MvF@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.de, Calum Tsang wrote:
Could any German Lego enthusiasts fill me in
on what to check out in terms of Lego sights or stores to look for?
Perhaps some place with really obscure older Lego?

Hi Calum,

i don't know what obscure shops you have in Toronto :-)

But my preferred adress for buying used Lego in Berlin is:

Spielzeugladen an der Kaisereiche

Saarstrasse 2

12161 Berlin

They have a lot of well sorted used Lego.
It's like a bricklink shop with door :-)

Maybe this link will work (if not mail me):

<http://www.berlinonline.de/citymap/map.asp?sid=b8b38aedebeccc908798e4ff5129
839a&start.x=5&plz=12161&str=Saarstr.+2&start.x=32&start.y=10
Citymap>

The KaDeWe (named in the other posting) has a small Pick-A-Brick-Tree.

Greetings Ronald

Here is a link to a photo of the store :)
http://www.berlin-friedenau.com/front_content.php?idcat=66&idart=493

and it looks like Fantasia Second Hand has gotten rid of their used Lego.

Cheers
Oliver
Play Well!