 Local / Deutschland / 1041
Re: Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 18:21:12 GMT

Hello collectors of promo bricks! I have some bricks “Jahr der Technik 2004” for exchange with other promo bricks. Followings stones are in search: - Lego Store Chicago 2000 - Imagination Center (Disney Anaheim) - Distribution Center - Brick or Treat 2000 with Lego Logo on the backside - Boston Red Sox (plain back) - Imagination Center (Disney Orlando) - Lego Human Resources Open House 1993 - Startup Decoration Lego System Inc. May 1993 - Lego Maniacs 1998 First Competition - E3 May 1996, Mindscape Sout Hall 6801 - Lego Store California, Hillsdale, Valley Fair 2004 - Open Day 1995

Besides I have to exchange “Club 2003 Günzburg”; Club 2004 Günzburg Fabrik 2002 Günzburg Fabrik 2003 Günzburg Fabrik 2004 Günzburg Winter 2003/2004 Günzburg 2. Geburtstag 17. Mai 2004 Günzburg

I hope, we can help us together

best regards from AUSTRIA Gerhard