 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / *54 (-10)
  Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:HwxzBy.1EuM@lugnet.com... (...) might (...) are all (...) Speaking of PaB - I hear that Legoland Windsor now has a greater selection of items compared to last year. Does anyone have any up to (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Where in the world?

(...) Looks like PaB Billund to me... it squares with what I remember of how it looked. I could be mistaken though! (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Where in the world?

Can anyone tell me where this marvelous place is? (URL) Is it in a park, or freestanding retail? I see pricing in Euro and what might be German on some signs, but I'm not even sure photos in this directory are all from the same place. -Teddy (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Legoland Germany and Denmark

G'day all! questions have been asked of when I will be getting there/going to Legoland etc... Denmark: Christian and I will be in Legoland Denmark on the 7th April and/or the 8th April. If anyone wants to meet us there, then it would be great to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Does LEGO ldraw?

hi folks, on my way home from legoworld 03 I did a little shopping at legoland germany buying, among other things, this legoland exclusive: (URL) comes in a bare plastic bag, like the ones we use to store vegetables in a refrigerator. no (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general)

  Was there a 1 year Promo Brick?

I have heard something about a "1 year Birthday Promo Brick" at Legoland Deutschland. Does anybody have any info or pictures of this brick? Was it a Duplo or a System brick? Thanks! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Song played in background at Legoland Germany

Hey folks, About two months ago, I was in Legoland Germany. In the background, I heard a rendition of the song "Mahna Mahna" (featured on the Muppet show) in German with a female voice. Does anyone know who sings this? Calum (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: what is the closest town to the legoland in germany>

Hi, Iris Hau schrieb am 02.07.2003 05:52: (...) Augsburg. There are hourly trains to Gunzburg - and shuttle-busses to legoland from gunzburg-station. (...) 770 kilometers (...) no car needed. MfG Stefan (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  what is the closest town to the legoland in germany>

Can someone let me know what is the closest town to the legoland in Germany? We are planning our trip this August and would like to know specifically how far from Amsterdam and can we take a train to the legoland or do we need a car to get there? (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Duplo Promo Bricks at Legoland other than LLCA?

Hello all visitors to The other Legoland parks! I have a question for you. Since LLCA is starting up a huge Duplo Promo Brick program ( see (URL) ) I was wondering if any of the other parks are going to do the same thing, or if they are offering ANY (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact