 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 47
Re: what is the closest town to the legoland in germany>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 19:24:36 GMT

Hi,

Iris Hau schrieb am 02.07.2003 05:52:
Can someone let me know what is the closest town to the legoland in Germany?

Augsburg.

There are hourly trains to Gunzburg - and shuttle-busses to legoland
from gunzburg-station.

We
are planning our trip this August and would like to know specifically how far
from Amsterdam

770 kilometers

and can we take a train to the legoland or do we need a car to
get there?  Thanks.

no car needed.

MfG

Stefan