 General / 47112
47111  |  47113
Subject:
Where in the world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:02:22 GMT

Can anyone tell me where this marvelous place is?

<http://www.malug.hu/gallery/album21/aab>

Is it in a park, or freestanding retail?  I see pricing in Euro and what might
be German on some signs, but I'm not even sure photos in this directory are all
from the same place.

-Teddy