 LEGOLAND / Billund / 90
Re: Where in the world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:19:37 GMT

I'll stow away in your suitcase.

Paul Sinasohn
currently building: Farm with Barn, 2 dbv_200 engines (sorry Larry), A&M 'old'
vehicles, and a bunch of roses.

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Thomas Stangl wrote:
OK, that's it, I've got to win the lottery so I can take a shopping trip ;-)

With a new house being built, that's the only way I'll get there any time soon.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/