 General / 47131
Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 20:22:14 GMT

Macaroni, eh? That's the first sighting of that there, AFAIK. Did you leave
any? :-)

The shop has been decimated since the opening weekend, and the last time I
was there, mid April, it hadn't been restocked. Consequently, the useful
stuff like tan, dark orange, dark grey etc. had been depleted.

Huw