 LEGOLAND / Billund / 94
Re: Where in the world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:00:19 GMT

Yep, that's Billund alright.

Here are some more photos which show the entire inventory at Easter:

I have been there again today, and it's pretty much the same, just a few
addiions like light green leafy bushes.

You had better hope for a large lottery win because it's 500Kr per Kg, or
US$80 per Kg, which is US$36 per lb, assuming you have 454g in your lbs.

Huw

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
OK, that's it, I've got to win the lottery so I can take a shopping trip • ;-)

With a new house being built, that's the only way I'll get there any time • soon.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.general, Edward Welsh wrote:
Can anyone tell me where this marvelous place is?

<http://www.malug.hu/gallery/album21/aab>

Is it in a park, or freestanding retail?  I see pricing in Euro and • what might
be German on some signs, but I'm not even sure photos in this • directory are all
from the same place.

-Teddy

Looks like PaB Billund to me... it squares with what I remember of how • it
looked. I could be mistaken though!

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/