 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / *54 (-5)
  Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:HwxzBy.1EuM@lugnet.com... (...) might (...) are all (...) Speaking of PaB - I hear that Legoland Windsor now has a greater selection of items compared to last year. Does anyone have any up to (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Where in the world?

(...) Looks like PaB Billund to me... it squares with what I remember of how it looked. I could be mistaken though! (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Where in the world?

Can anyone tell me where this marvelous place is? (URL) Is it in a park, or freestanding retail? I see pricing in Euro and what might be German on some signs, but I'm not even sure photos in this directory are all from the same place. -Teddy (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Legoland Germany and Denmark

G'day all! questions have been asked of when I will be getting there/going to Legoland etc... Denmark: Christian and I will be in Legoland Denmark on the 7th April and/or the 8th April. If anyone wants to meet us there, then it would be great to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Does LEGO ldraw?

hi folks, on my way home from legoworld 03 I did a little shopping at legoland germany buying, among other things, this legoland exclusive: (URL) comes in a bare plastic bag, like the ones we use to store vegetables in a refrigerator. no (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact