 General / 50781
Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 16:46:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.general, Eric Strand wrote:
Just saw this photo:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/photo/050512/482/gbg10105121612

1 million pieces+ Wow. If anyone has seen links to higher res
photos/details I'd love to see them.

I'd seen earlier pix and was duly impressed, this is pretty spectacular. I found
some images and closeups on a German web site, try this:

http://www.ganz-muenchen.de/freizeitfitness/parks/legoland/das_allianz_arena_modell.html

There are image gallery links about halfway down, where it says "Fotogalerie zur
Stadioneröffnung am 12.05.2005 , Teil 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5".

- Kelly