 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3990
Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, James Powell writes:

First though, we need a 3 axle
train motor...and larger train wheels.

Those are hard, minifig pack is easy. I'll take easy now and hard later
instead of nothing now and hard later...

So would I.  But, the more we ask, the more likely they are to listen...look • at
the Cypress Tree pack as a example.

If we don't ask, they are far less likely to make them.  I'd like to see a
modified setup that allowes the use of the older connecting rod set, and
cylinders, based on a slightly modified 9V motor.  Even if it was only 4 • wheel,
that would at least help hide the lack of wheels.  Lets face it, as it is now,
there are a very limited number of steam prototypes that even the right number
of wheels level of accuracy is possible.  (Try modeling a 2-6-0, or 2-8-2 • right
now...)

If it helps: I ask, I even beg for big train wheels! (Smaller than 396 ones,
bigger than 7750 ones.) And please add a hole for connecting rods and please
make them in red and black.... To syncronise them (left + right side) please
make them fitting for use of a technik axle.

And make some without flanges, too!

ROSCO

Full Sized 396 ones in black, with & without flanges (4-8-8-4 Big Boy!)
Josh