 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3956
Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, James Powell writes:

What would be really neat would be a working party like some from FR or TR in
Wales in the 50's.  School Jackets and all...

Sorry, what's "FR or TR"??? If *I* don't know what it is, it may not have
much draw to US train fans as none of them will know either. May do well
with the subset of UK train fans who know Wales, though.

First though, we need a 3 axle
train motor...and larger train wheels.

Those are hard, minifig pack is easy. I'll take easy now and hard later
instead of nothing now and hard later...

++Lar