 Trains / 14389
Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:18:16 GMT

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
news:GpDGLo.n2t@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I was happy to see the reintroduction of the Assorted Roof Tiles (5216) at
$4.99 in the new catalog. My next order will include at least 6 of these
packs. I will purchase at least 15 bulk element packs to get the extra 15%
discount that makes 5216 cost $4.24 for 57 slopes or about 7.5 cents • apiece
plus shipping. I requested last year on Dear Lego a better variety of roof
tiles. I just hope we see an assorted low slope tile bulk element pack • this
year and other colors in the assorted pack.

Bert

I don't think it is necessarily a "re-introduction" of 5216, to the best of
my knowledge they have never been unavailable.  They haven't appeared in a
catalog in a while but I have been buying them on and off (usually one or
two packs tacked on an order) for the last six months or so.  It is nice to
see them advertised again as I take it to mean they have a decent stock of
them.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders