 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3947
Subject:
Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:41:58 GMT

(Please cross-post to .trains. Thanks!)

Greetings! I hope that the New Year finds you all well!

Several people have asked whether the engine shed and crane car models shown
on page 53 of the January Shop At Home catalog are going to be for sale in
the future.

These models are meant only as inspirational display models. They will not
be product SKUs in the future. However, we are working now to create an
instructional article on http://www.LEGO.com/trains to showcase some of the
details of the Engine Shed, in order to help you build your very own
version! Stay tuned for details on the timing of this article.

Happy New Year!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Sr. Producer
LEGO Direct

Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
(Please cross-post to .trains. Thanks!)

Greetings! I hope that the New Year finds you all well!

Several people have asked whether the engine shed and crane car models shown
on page 53 of the January Shop At Home catalog are going to be for sale in
the future.

These models are meant only as inspirational display models. They will not
be product SKUs in the future. However, we are working now to create an
instructional article on http://www.LEGO.com/trains to showcase some of the
details of the Engine Shed, in order to help you build your very own
version! Stay tuned for details on the timing of this article.

Happy New Year!

Jake

Thanks!

One question I had was: what is a good source of the 1x4x2 grey
lattice/fence? That seems about the only rare part in the engine shed...

XFUT .trains per request

[...]

-Jason

Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed