 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3955
Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:35:48 GMT

Yes! that would be great.... and if you do this please don't make them
ultramodern. Make their cloting a bit more generic so it fits with almost
any era.. No silver shades or safety stripes.

What would be really neat would be a working party like some from FR or TR in
Wales in the 50's.  School Jackets and all...

I'd like to see some older looking (historic) minifig sets.  The stuff that was
faked up for the April Fools joke would be really nice to see done up as actual
sets...and would, IMO, be nice to have things.  First though, we need a 3 axle
train motor...and larger train wheels.

James P