 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3971
Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:51:49 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Bryan Kinkel writes:

One suggestion - how about a track workers figure pack? That could make up
for not shipping mini-figures with the new engines and rolling stock.

Yes! that would be great.... and if you do this please don't make them
ultramodern. Make their cloting a bit more generic so it fits with almost
any era.. No silver shades or safety stripes.

I spent some time with the track workers when my company was developing some
automation equipment for a railroad. Track workers wear ordinary clothes like
construction workers. What you need is construction hats in yellow.

Lester

PS: Track work is called "maintenance of way"