 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1434

aslo: new Technic product shown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:00:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi!

I wonder why so far nobody has mentioned the new LEGO Technic product that
is shown in one of the large pictures of the photo gallery. Looks like we
will get more Cyberslam-like stuff later this year. I copied the relevant
images into the Brickshelf gallery, you can see them HERE:

NOTE: Images taken from: http://www.lego.com/press/photogallery.asp !

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
Lugnet #479 - The World is full of AFOLs - e-mail: gech1@t-online.de

my website: members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/my_own_news.html
"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message
There's a new TLC press release at:

   http://www.lego.com/info/press.asp

here's the good stuff: