 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1462
Re: new Technic product shown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 19:53:51 GMT

"SRC" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G59zL1.83v@lugnet.com...
I'll bet you a Technic piece of your choice that you won't be able
to order the parts for THAT one.  That prop attached to a gear piece
has to be one of the most rare pieces going.  (Name me something rarer.)

Maybe this one: the tailplane of 698, the Boeing 727.
Do colors count? If so, I have a clear 2x4 plate, god knows what set it's
from. (If anyone knows...)

Duq