 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1470
Re: new Technic product shown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:06:20 GMT

I would like TLC to introduce a new sub-range into the Techincs family
called, perhaps, Technics Machines. This could include many of the types of
mechanism that AFOLs have already designed; e.g. fruit machine, typewriter,
vending machine, plotter, etc. How many people know how such machines work -
the fun / educational opportunities must be immense.
This I like, lego needs to make technic sets with more mechanical parts
and less decorative parts.

I dont mind vechicles but they need to get away from all of these sports
cars, racing cars, motorbikes, construction equiplent (like those
excavators), trucks (like that blue tow truck that noone seems to want)
and so on.
Here are the vechicles I would look at getting
anything that flys including spacecraft
anything that goes on, in and under the water
basicly I want to see the lego set designers make something thats not
covered in decorative panels.