 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1473
Re: new Technic product shown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:29:09 GMT

To a certain extent, however, there is a degree of Darwinism here; one
reason that construction machinery and vehicles are prevalent in toys of all
types is simply that people (kids and adults :-) have always liked them, and
I imagine will continue to like them for a long time to come.
Well given whats popular how about a technic police car, ambulance, fire
truck, rescue team or something. There are lots of emergency
service/rescue type toys out there so they must be popular...

One thing that I would buy without thinking if lego ever made one is a
technic ute (pickup truck for you americans, there are some differences
but not many...

anything that flys including spacecraft
I guess that part of the problem with aircraft is that 90% of the
airplane toys are like jet fighters or whatever which lego wont make.

the shuttle won't fly and the sub won't go underwater, whereas a Technic
The search sub can go underwater, lego is not going to be damaged by
water :)