 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1474
Re: new Technic product shown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:43:47 GMT

And there are plenty of rare decorated parts like the guarded inn sign
and the nasa logo torso from that rare space shuttle set.

If you are going to include printed parts, UNICEF 1x3x4 panels in blue.

I _think_ that they are amongst the rarest post 1980 pieces made.  I haven't a
clue as to pre 1980 stuff, esp. for survival.

But are any of these rarer than that propellor? I wouldnt have a clue.

Well, there were around 6K of the panels -sold-, worldwide.  I think that
likely makes it the rarest official release post 1980 piece.

James