 LEGO Company / 837
Re: goodbye... and hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:52:47 GMT

<snippity>

So that's it. I'll sign off now.

Play Well,

-- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct

And sign on again:

Hello, I'm Brad.
I'm an AFOL.
I'll be seeing you around.

Hey.  Wow.
This is really big news, but I suppose it had to come as working for LEGO
probably was cutting into your build-time. :o)

So I suppose this means that you are now One Of Us?  I think that is great that
you will continue on the AFOL front.  I am sad to see that you will not be
vice-helming the Direct approach, but then change happens, particularly LEGO.
You've done good, in spite of all of our complaining (I am sooo to blame), to
make our favorite brand better.

As far as color goes, well it is a horse I intend to beat occasionally.  I like
that little bit about the "work" being done on it.  As far as I am concerned, I
can live with it, you've heard everything I have said about it no doubt.  I have
decided that my new color of choice to ammass (until I figure out what "work"
means on the other earth-tones) will be Tan!  That is a great color, I've
decided.  I don't have nearly enough Tan...

Well, it was good to hear the voice of Brad for these past years, and I look
forward to hearing your voice again, Brad v.2:  Unleashed!

May we now edit the old familiar phrase from a bygone era to read:

Brad Was Here.

      /^^^\
     | O O |
     | [_] |